Monday, September 22, 2008

Chargers Baby!

FINALLY our team, the San Diego Chargers, won a game against the NY Jets in Monday night football!!! Hopefully they can keep all their players healthy and injury free this season so they can make it to the Super Bowl. Alex and I were cheering (and some screaming) at our tv tonight...some day we will make it to a game! Go Chargers...oh yeah...uh huh...(doing my victory dance) :)

Also, I would like to apologize to one of my co-workers and friend, Tasha, who is also helping plan my bachelorette party. I didn't include her name on my first blog, so sorry! She and her husband are two of the nicest people anyone can meet and I am so thankful to have her as a friend. Thanks so much Tasha...I'm in need for a girl's night, so spread the word!

PS...Chargers rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet! Hope to see you soon...